Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is Thanksgiving. I am going to do the cliche thing and post 10 things that I am thankful/grateful for.
- My faith in God.
- A man who treats me with respect and honors my thoughts and feelings. A man who works hard and has a great personality.
- My family. They always support me no matter what crap life throws at me.
- A home.
- Being offered a job with the same company after my position was eliminated.
- My godchildren: It has been a blessing being a part of their lives.
- My friends. I don’t have many, but the ones I do have are loyal and supportive. Quality vs. quantity.
- My coworkers/friends. Always good for a laugh and even group therapy when needed.
- My pets. They can be super annoying, but they are mostly sweet.
- All my physical needs are met on a regular basis – this is something I think many people take for granted.
What are you thankful for?