TBR Lows and Highs is a weekly meme hosted by Howling Libraries.
- Link back to the original post at Howling Libraries
- Sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, ascending
- Find 5-10 (or more, if you feel ambitious!) titles to purge from your TBR (the “lows”)
- ALTERNATIVE OPTION: Find 5+ titles that are at the BOTTOM of your TBR—books you want to read someday, just not right now!
- Post those 5 books in the list, with a brief explanation
- Next, sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, descending
- List the last 5 (or more!) books you added to your TBR, with a synopsis or your brief summary of why you added it (the “highs”)
- Virtue by Amanda Hocking – I can’t seem to track down a copy.
- The Winds of Winter (A Song of Ice and Fire, #6) by George R. R. Martin. I just don’t think these are ever going to be published.
- A Dream of Spring (A Song of Ice and Fire, #7) by George R. R. Martin
- Untitled (A Song of Ice and Fire, #8) by George R. R. Martin
- Every Exquisite Thing(Ghosts of the Shadow Market #3) by Cassandra Clare. I am only taking this one off because I am going to wait until the bind-up of all the novellas comes out.
- Thomas’s First Memory of the Flare (The Maze Runner, #2.5) by James Dashner. I can’t seem to find this anywhere.
- The Queen’s Army(The Lunar Chronicles, #1.5) by Marissa Meyer. I believe this is included in Stars Above which I own and have already read.
- The Color War by Jodi Picoult. Unable to find.
I only added one book this week. This probably means I’ll be adding about 50 next week.
Goodreads TBR count: 827 <– Not bad, it’s getting better!