- Link back to the original post at Howling Libraries
- Sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, ascending
- Find 5-10 (or more, if you feel ambitious!) titles to purge from your TBR (the “lows”)
- ALTERNATIVE OPTION: Find 5+ titles that are at the BOTTOM of your TBR—books you want to read someday, just not right now!
- Post those 5 books in the list, with a brief explanation
- Next, sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, descending
- List the last 5 (or more!) books you added to your TBR, with a synopsis or your brief summary of why you added it (the “highs”)
- A Court of Thorns and Roses Coloring Book – I really don’t need a coloring book on my TBR. I am not even sure how it got on there.
- The Struggle (Titan, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I want to read the first 2 books in this series before I add this one to my TBR
- The Secret of the Keepers: Kailmeyra’s Strength(Kailmeyra, #2) by Elizabeth Isaacs. This must have been a free kindle book at one time.
- Kahayatle (Apocalypsis, #1) by Casey Elle. I am not sure how you would pronounce a title like that. Again, probably another free kindle book I picked up.
- A Fate of Dragons (The Sorcerer’s Ring, #3) by Morgan Rice.
- She’s Come Undone by Wally Lamb. This is our book club pick for February.
- Wishin’ and Hopin’ by Wally Lamb. Might as well add some holiday books for the Christmas season.
- Prisoner of Night(Black Dagger Brotherhood, #16.5) by J.R. Ward. I am a big fan of this series and only just learned about this book recently. Can’t wait to read it!
- War Storm (Red Queen, #4) by Victoria Aveyard. I thought this one was already on my TBR? I am so confused. Anyway, I have read all the other books in this series, but I am currently #8 in line for the audiobook at the library.
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah. I thought this one was already on my TBR as well.
- Down Among the Sticks and Bones (Wayward Children, #2) by Seanan McQuire. I am so ready to read more of Seanan’s books!
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides. I decided to take a break from my Ipsy Glam Bags for a bit and try out some book box subscriptions instead. This is my first pick from Book of the Month (referral link).
Are there any books on my lows list that I should reconsider? Vote in the comments!
Goodreads TBR count: 807
Other Posts from the blog this week: