- Link back to the original post at Howling Libraries
- Sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, ascending
- Find 5-10 (or more, if you feel ambitious!) titles to purge from your TBR (the “lows”)
- ALTERNATIVE OPTION: Find 5+ titles that are at the BOTTOM of your TBR—books you want to read someday, just not right now!
- Post those 5 books in the list, with a brief explanation
- Next, sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, descending
- List the last 5 (or more!) books you added to your TBR, with a synopsis or your brief summary of why you added it (the “highs”)
The Lows – Books to be Purged
- The Beet Fields: Memories of a Sixteenth Summer by Gary Paulsen
- Goddess Test / Goddess Interrupted / The Goddess Legacy / The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test #1-3) by Aimee Carter
- Left for Undead (Crimson Moon, #6) by L.A. Banks
- Go Big or Go Home by Will Hobbs
- Knights of the Hill Country by Tim Tharp
The Highs – Can’t Wait to Read!
- Tunnel of Bones(Cassidy Blake, #2) by Victoria Schwab – I haven’t heard such great things about the first book, but I am going to withhold judgement on this series for now.
- An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks. I really like the name Greer, don’t you?
- Court of Fives (Court of Fives, #1) by Kate Elliott
- Puddin’ (Dumplin’ #2) by Julie Murphy
- The City of Brass (The Daevabad Trilogy, #1) by S. A. Chakraborty
Are there any books on my lows list that I should reconsider? Let me know in the comments!