Fantastic February is dedicated to that whole mountain of fantasy and paranormal books you have lying around. Time to tackle those!
This challenge is hosted by Books and Munchies. There is also a Goodreads Devour Your TBR group here.
◊ Post a blog post / comment / tweet / whatever saying you’ll be joining me in reading as many fantasy books as you can or own!
◊ Share your list of fantastic books and show us which ones you’re going to try and read.
◊ If you’re sharing your updates on social media, use #FantasticFeb so we can follow up on each other!
THE TBR – How Did I Do?
- Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices, #2) by Cassandra Clare.
- Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle #1) by Christopher Paolini.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) by J.K. Rowling.
- Torn (Trylle, #2) by Amanda Hocking. FINISHED TRILOGY 02/24/2019
- The Assassin’s Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas. FINISHED 02/13/2019
- City of Ghosts(Cassidy Blake, #1) by Victoria Schwab.
- Our Dark Duet(Monsters of Verity, #2) by Victoria Schwab. FINISHED 02/14/2019
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter(The Sin Eater’s Daughter, #1) by Melinda Salisbury. FINISHED 02/26/2019
Other Fantasy Books I Read This Month That Were Not On My TBR:
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- And I Darken by Kiersten White
- The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
- Down Among The Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare – Reread
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
I read a total of 13 books in February. To see the other books I read in January, check out my weekly wrap-ups linked below.
Wrap-Up Posts for February:
2019 Reading Challenge Updates
2019 Ultimate Popsugar Reading Challenge Progress: I read 3 books toward this challenge in February.
2019 Audiobook Challenge: I listened to 6 books toward this challenge in January.
2019 Monthly Motif Challenge: February: Cover Love: The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
Goodreads Reading Challenge: 29/100 books