No one tagged me for this, but as a coffee lover, I thought this would be a great first tag to participate in.
- Black Coffee: Name A Series That’s Tough To Get Into But Has Hardcore Fans:
The Kingkiller Chronicle by Patrick Rothfus. It was a great first book, but it took me a bit to get into it and the books are long.
2. Peppermint Mocha: Name A Book That Gets More Popular During the Winter or A Festive Time of Year:
The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis.
3. Hot Chocolate: What Is Your Favorite Children’s Book?
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Joffe Numeroff – Such a great story!
4. Double Shot of Espresso: Name A Book That Kept You On the Edge Of Your Seat From Start to Finish:
The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J, Maas – a recent read that popped into my head for this prompt.
5. Starbucks: Name A Book You See Everywhere:
Puddin’ by Julie Murphy – both the book and the Netflix movie. They are both great!
6. The Hipster Coffee Shop: Give A Book By An Indie Author A Shout Out:
Switched by Amanda Hocking – a unique story involving trolls.
7. Oops! I Accidentally Ordered Decaf : Name A Book You Were Expecting More Of:
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. Don’t shoot me, I just thought it would be…better….I haven’t given up on the series though.
8. The Perfect Blend: Name A Book Or Series That Was Both Bitter And Sweet, But Ultimately Satisfying:
Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi.
9. Green Tea: Name A Book Or Series That Is Quietly Beautiful:
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
10. Chai Tea: Name a Book Or Place Series That Makes You Dream Of Far Off Places:
Harry Potter the entire series by J. K. Rowling. The world building in that series was amazing.
11. Earl Grey: Name Your Favorite Classic:
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I never thought I would really get into her books, but I really enjoy the ones I’ve read so far.