In previous years, my reading goals every year consisted of setting up the Goodreads reading goal and that was it. This year I would like to set some other reading goals for myself.
- Read more graphic novels. I enjoy graphic novels. I didn’t read as many in 2018 as I had hoped. I want to work on that this year.
- Goodreads Reading Challenge: I set this at 100 books again this year. That seems to be a good number for me.
- Participate in more read-a-thons. I just started readathons and my blog in late 2018, so I want to participate in more of these types of things in 2019.
- Read a Brandon Sanderson book.
- Read a Patrick Rothfuss book.
- Start the Nevernight series by Jay Kristoff.
- Read more Sarah J. Maas.
- Work on completing and catching up on book series that I have started. Link here.
- Write more Reviews. This is something I want to improve on, both writing more reviews and also improving my reviews.
2019 Reading Challenges I am Participating in: