I decided to split this list in half. I am going to list 5 books that have been on my Goodreads TBR since 2008 (no kidding) and I am also going to list 5 books from my physical TBR that I can see from my couch.
My Goodreads Backlist TBR:
- 2. 3.
- Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein.
- Dress Your Family in Courdoroy and Denim by David Sedaris.
- The Crucible by Arthur Miller.
- Riding in Cars with Boys by Beverly Donofrio.
- The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides.
My Physical TBR:
- 2. 3.
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty.
- Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult.
- White Oleander by Janet Fitch.
- People Kill People by Ellen Hopkins.
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare.
Have you read any of these books? Which one should I pick up first?
Thanks for stopping by!