TBR Lows and Highs
TBR Lows and Highs is a weekly meme hosted by Howling Libraries.
- Link back to the original post at Howling Libraries
- Sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, ascending
- Find 5-10 (or more, if you feel ambitious!) titles to purge from your TBR (the “lows”)
- ALTERNATIVE OPTION: Find 5+ titles that are at the BOTTOM of your TBR—books you want to read someday, just not right now!
- Post those 5 books in the list, with a brief explanation
- Next, sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, descending
- List the last 5 (or more!) books you added to your TBR, with a synopsis or your brief summary of why you added it (the “highs”)
I decided to be a bit more aggressive with knocking books off of my TBR. I am adding more than I am removing at the moment. I am deleting more Laurell Hamilton. I may get back to her books someday, but I don’t feel like I need to allow them to take up that much space on my TBR anymore. Also, I occasionally will pick up a Sandra Brown and I enjoy her writing, but I will just add her books to my Goodreads as I read them.
- Obsidian Butterfly (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #9) by Laurell Hamilton
- Blue Moon (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #8) by Laurell Hamilton
- Narcissus in Chains(Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #10) by Laurell Hamilton
- Cerulean Sins (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #11) by Laurell Hamilton
- Wicked Lovely(Wicked Lovely, #1) by Melissa Marr
- Envy by Sandra Brown
- Chill Factor by Sandra Brown
- The Alibi by Sandra Brown
- The Crush by Sandra Brown
- Dark Rivers of the Heart by Dean Koontz
Titles I’ve added to my TBR this week:
Good Lord, no wonder I can’t make any headway….
Goodreads TBR Count: 873