Monstrous March is for those scary books or books with monsters in them or books that are just monstrous in size. I am focusing on thrillers for March.
◊ Post a blog post / comment / Tweet / whatever saying you’ll be joining me in reading those thriller, horror and suspense novels!
◊ Share your list of monstrous reads you’re planning on reading.
◊ If you’re sharing your updates on social media, use #MonstrousMarch so we can follow up on each other!
It isn’t necessary to dedicate the whole month to my monthly challenges.
Our TBR’s are all through the roof so it can already be a challenge to read only one or two books that fit this month’s challenge.
You can still join then! The more the merrier!
Remember, it doesn’t matter how much you read. As long as you have fun reading.
And as long as we can tackle our TBR’s, bit by bit.
- The Fallout(The Compound, #2) by S. A. Bodeen – The first book in this series really surprised me with how good it was, so I am eager to pick this one up this month.
- The Winter Sister by Megan Collins
- Don’t Breathe a Word by Jennifer McMahon
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides – I only just realized what the picture on this cover was!
- The Gilded Wolves(The Gilded Wolves, #1) by Roshani Chokshi -Wolves can be considered “monsters”, right?
The Night Olivia Fell by Christina McDonald
Also on my TBR for March:
- The Things They Carried by Tim O’Brien
- Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen – This is literally the oldest book on my Goodreads TBR and it is long overdue to be read by me.
Book Club Book:
One Less Problem Without You by Beth Harbison
There you have it! My Monstrous March TBR! There’s a good chance I won’t get to all of these if my past TBRs are any indication, but I am going to give it my best shot!