- Link back to the original post at Howling Libraries
- Sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, ascending
- Find 5-10 (or more, if you feel ambitious!) titles to purge from your TBR (the “lows”)
- ALTERNATIVE OPTION: Find 5+ titles that are at the BOTTOM of your TBR—books you want to read someday, just not right now!
- Post those 5 books in the list, with a brief explanation
- Next, sort your Goodreads TBR shelf by date added, descending
- List the last 5 (or more!) books you added to your TBR, with a synopsis or your brief summary of why you added it (the “highs”)
The Lows – Books to be Purged
- Dualed (Dualed, #1) by Elsie Chapman
- Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, #2) by Sara Shepard
- My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent
- Jip: His Story by Katherin Paterson
- Fated (Soul Seekers, #1) by Alyson Noel
The Highs – Books recently added to my TBR
Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd – Our book club pick for July.
Goodreads TBR Count: 805Are there any books on my lows list that I should reconsider? Let me know in the comments!